Bog Iron Brewing is the perfect setting for gatherings, both large and small. Our Brewery Tap-Room features a variety of spaces for birthday parties, holiday parties, sports clubs, charity events, and even a wedding.
We’re able to host private events for up to 50 people.
Please note, due to the nature of our Brewery License, no other alcoholic beverages can be served or brought into our site. Any Food/Catering you would like to bring in is welcomed.
While we don’t charge a room rental fee, we do however require a minimum bar tab of $100 per hour for a minimum of three hours, plus the applicable 6.25% MA sales tax. If the minimum is not met, the party renting the space is responsible for the difference. Additionally, NO Deposit is required to confirm your event and NO Service Fees.
Answers to FAQs:
• Bog Iron does currently have its own kitchen, however, at this time we are not offering a catering menu.
We can handle the catering if pizzas are desired, otherwise, folks are welcome to bring in any catering they would like.
• We have several folding tables however, you would need to bring tablecloths.
• You are welcome to bring in your own water and soft drinks as it’ll be more cost effective than purchasing from us.
• Bringing any outside alcohol into the space is illegal and, apologies, we can not allow it in any way.
• We ask that folks not show up to set up/decorate more than an hour before your scheduled event.
• Please, do not tack or nail anything into the walls.
• Bringing confetti is prohibited and punishable by horrible medieval style torture.
• We have a great sound system and can either put on any streaming station you would like or simply allow you to tie directly into it via Bluetooth.
• We have been asked about live music and, apologies, but the layout and space available simply do not allow for live music.